The Strategy Sessions are created to act as a soundboard and external advisory channel. Sometimes, you just need someone to look and think about your specific case, who’s not directly associated with your company, organization, or your personal brand. Plus, these sessions are also the perfect try-out if you are interested in working together during our 3 or 6-month programs.
The goal of these Strategy Sessions is to combine strategic thinking with execution planning. Since you can ask for any strategy advice or support during the 60-minute Strategy Sessions, the exact purpose of a strategy meeting depends on what you want to accomplish.
What is it you want to achieve, and what actions will get you there?
We can help you with strategy questions related to (Personal / Business) Branding, Marketing, or (International) Business situations.
How it works
- Book your slot via the booking calendar below, at least one week before the actual meeting date.
- You receive a confirmation via email.
- Let us know if you would like to meet in person (possible for clients based in the Netherlands) or virtually through your preferred platform (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or Google Meet).
- You receive a payment request via email.
- Once payment is received, your booking is final.
Virtual sessions are 95€ per 60 minutes, excl. VAT
In-person sessions are 125€ per 60 minutes, plus transportation costs if outside our DBI office, excl. VAT